With the new layout comes new advertising opportunities! We now have several more to share. Please note the placement and costs associated with each below. Important: paying for advertising does not guarantee reviews. We do not and never will charge for reviews. (Our review policy is listed below.) This is an author-friendly site, and we’re dedicated to making this affordable as well as helpful to authors and readers. Note: All advertising is static unless otherwise stated.
Blogging – Free
Main Banners (there are 3 available which rotate): $60/month
Main page cover ads: $35/month
Review (Genre-Specific) Pages:
Feature Banner: $50/month
Spotlight: $40/month (links to individual RJ spotlight page featuring YOU–your series, your bio, OR your URL of choice)
Large Cover Spots (3 available): $35/month
Smaller Side Cover Spots: $25/month (appear on genre pages and each review of that same genre)
Banners: 900×392 pixels
Large covers: 432×657 pixels
Side covers: 300×456 pixels
2017 BUNDLE PRICES:
Buy 6 genre side covers: $100 (save $50)
Buy 3 genre side covers: $ 55 (save $20)
Heart Bundle [1 genre banner, 1 lg cover, 1 sm cover]: $85 (save $25)
Hearts & Stars Bundle [1 main pg banner, 2 main covers, 1 spotlight]: $120 (save $50)
Year Bundle: 12 genre side covers: $150 (50% off!)
NOTE: Bundles do NOT expire and can be used at any time as long as the ad space is available.
Inquire about availability. We accept payment via Paypal. *Prices subject to change
Why advertise with Romance Junkies? Some statistics to consider:
- Romance Junkies has been in the romance novel industry since 2003. We know the genre, the people, the books.
- We have on average:
♥ 11840 unique visitors*/month
♥ 21785 visits/month
♥ 85297 pages/month
♥ 202319 hits/month
- We’re constantly innovating, and we’re looking to the future of romance, helping readers and authors with a changing industry.
- We review anywhere from 60+ books/month, from indie to small press to trad press authors.
- We give away books and prizes daily, accumulating readers who are willing to try something new.
- We tweet to over 4500 followers and are growing our Facebook presence.
- We attract a variety of readers, many of whom are authors too. And we provide a resource for authors on our For Authors page.
*to understand what these statistics mean, click here for definitions on visitors/pages/hits; averages updated monthly
Our review policy: We do not get paid to review books. We are given a free copy of the book from the publisher and/or author for a fair, unbiased review. That said, we do not review books we cannot connect with. We are also an Amazon affiliate.
To request a review, please contact us using the form below. Include your book title, genre, word count, and short blurb. We’ll get back to you if our reviewers are interested. Unfortunately, there are so many books released daily that it’s impossible for us to keep up. So if we do not review your book, please do not take that as a reflection on your work. Rather realize we are inundated with requests.