10,000 titles at $1.99 to celebrate 10 YEARS of Harlequin Series eBooks!
Date-range of sale: Tuesday, November 10 – Tuesday, November 17
Sale eligibility: Only available in the United States on the following participating e-retailers
Participating e-retailers: Amazon, B&N, Apple, Kobo US, Google, Nook and Harlequin.com
Sale price: All participating titles on-sale for $1.99 U.S.
Participating Harlequin imprints: All 19 of Harlequin’s series title imprints, including Harlequin American Romance, Harlequin Blaze, Harlequin Desire, Harlequin Heartwarming, Harlequin Intrigue, Harlequin Kiss, Harlequin Medical Romance, Harlequin Nocturne, Harlequin Presents, Harlequin Romantic Suspense, Harlequin Romance, Harlequin Special Edition, Harlequin Superromance, Harlequin Kimani Romance, Love Inspired, Love Inspired Suspense, Love Inspired Historical and Heartsong Presents
Landing page: http://harlequinblog.com/?p=21393
Here is a link to a search catalog that will allow consumers to easily discover which 10,000 titles are on-sale.
Harlequin eBook WOW facts:
- Harlequin started publishing eBook in Oct 2005, marking 2015 the 10th anniversary of eBooks for Harlequin!
- One of the 1st romance publishers to offer eBook format
- Harlequin has published approximately 27,000 eBook titles year-to-date
- Harlequin publishes eBook in 16 languages
- Harlequin was the first traditional house to launch a digital first imprint: Carina Press in the year of 2010
- Romance is one of the most popular categories in digital publishing